Highlights from this episode
- Ed's attempts at living in the model homes at Del Webb. - (4:44)
- Proof that Shelley is kind of a lightweight. - (5:38)
- Mermaids swimming in our pool? - (6:20)
- Why Andy isn't afraid of Ally. - (6:40)
- We schedule our first hurricane party - in March! - (8:58)
- Fun Facts about alligators! - (19:10)
- What is the difference between alligators and crocodiles. - (21:37)
- Everyone is impressed that Ed is a native Floridian. - (27:25)
- Mom's recommendation for a great realtor. - (30:53)
- Mom & Dad like the podcast. - (36:00)
Cocktails with Customers - (2:23)
Today we enjoy exceptionally smooth Mermaid Vodka with Andy and Marci Kaye at their new home in Del Webb - Lakewood Ranch!
The Local Flavor - (13:28)
After living in Sarasota for four years we FINALLY make time to visit beautiful Myakka State Park which is surprisingly only a 20 to 30 minute drive east of Sarasota! Also we have our first installment of Fun Facts with Ed. This week it is appropriately about alligators.
Interview with Ed's mom & dad - (25:51)
Ed's mom & dad (Bonnie & Bruce) live in The Villages which is about 3 hours north of Sarasota, so WHY are we interviewing them? Because it's our podcast and if you can't interview your parents on a podcast then what's the point of being in charge of it? LOL. Kidding aside they had some great insights about buying a home later in life after Bruce's 30 years of military service in the Navy.
Shell & Tell Information (boiler plate)
If you would like to have your questions answered on an upcoming Shell & Tell please contact us!
- Our website http://sellingsarasotapodcast.com/contact
- Email [email protected] OR [email protected]
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/sellingsarasotapodcast/
- Twitter https://twitter.com/SellingSarasota
- Call us at (941) 960-5115
Links in this episode
- Del Webb of Lakewood Ranch
- Myakka State Park
- The Villages
- Mermaid Vodka
- Century 21 Beggins Enterprises - Lakewood Ranch
- Sean on Fiverr (our amazing voice over artist)
- Audio Jungle (music for sale)
The information contained in this episode has been obtained through sources deemed reliable by Shelley Panas and / or any guest on Selling Sarasota Podcast, however, we cannot warrant the complete accuracy thereof subject to errors, omissions, change of price, rental or other conditions, prior sale, lease or financing, or withdrawal without notice. We recommend to our listeners that any information, which is of special interest, should be obtained through independent verification.