Highlights from this episode
- Shelley has jokes. - (0:00)
- What's the name of our show? - (1:09)
- Thanks sis! - (2:14)
- We bribe Gunner for baseball tickets. - (3:40)
- Gunner rhymes about the Gasparilla Pirates. - (4:08)
- Sandcastles and chalk festival. - (6:00)
- Gunner makes Shelley blush. - (24:50)
- Foodie weirdos and marshmallow steaks? - (27:20)
- Black pepper & bacon popcorn is amazing! - (28:39)
- Let 'er rip tater chip! - (32:00)
- How Bill Gates will pay your mortgage with Facebook gnomes. - (34:30)
- Is it Run DMC tricky to be a first time home buyer? - (36:29)
- FIRPTA? - (44:30)
Interview with Gunner Davis - (2:49)
In our second interview with Gunner Davis (Managing Partner of Century 21 Beggins in Sarasota, Lakewood Ranch, and Longboat Key) we discuss the best practices for selling your home in Sarasota. With over 13 years experience and over 500 homes sold he offers several great tips for home sellers.
The Local Flavor - Surf Shack - (26:44)
One of our favorite local spots for a late lunch or early dinner after relaxing at Lido Beach. They have amazing gourmet tacos including Tuna Poke, Bangin' Shrimp, Filet Mignon, and Surf & Turf. Stop by for they Daily Happy Hour from 2pm to 6pm for half price drink specials!
326 John Ringling Blvd
Sarasota, FL 34236
111 Gulf Drive S.
Bradenton, Beach, FL 34217
12217 West Linebaugh Ave
Tampa, FL 33626
Shell & Tell - (34:14)
This week we have two questions from friends on Facebook regarding how to buy a home if you have challenges with income or saving up a down payement.
Rhett Hall asks: "What ways are there for young people with low income to get into a home. Are credits or benefits they can tap into?"
Merle Bellot asks: "Are there any creative ways to purchase a home even if you don't have a big down payment saved up?"
There are few options that Shelley explains including lease to purchase, negotiating closing costs into the price of the home, and a few home ownership programs from various government offices.
For more information on buying a home you can contact Shelley directly.
Email: [email protected]
Call or text: (941) 960-5115
Shell & Tell Information
If you would like to have your questions answered on an upcoming Shell & Tell please contact us!
- Our website http://sellingsarasotapodcast.com/contact
- Email [email protected] OR [email protected]
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/sellingsarasotapodcast/
- Twitter https://twitter.com/SellingSarasota
- Call us at (941) 960-5115
Links in this episode
- Surf Shack
- Century 21 Beggins Enterprises - Lakewood Ranch
- Mermaid Vodka
- Sean on Fiverr (our amazing voice over artist)
- Audio Jungle (music for sale)
The information contained in this episode has been obtained through sources deemed reliable by Shelley Panas and / or any guest on Selling Sarasota Podcast, however, we cannot warrant the complete accuracy thereof subject to errors, omissions, change of price, rental or other conditions, prior sale, lease or financing, or withdrawal without notice. We recommend to our listeners that any information, which is of special interest, should be obtained through independent verification.